Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Need recert for my job as an EMT Basic, Awesome Instructor.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam is thorough and entertaining. Course moved along, but not rushed. Instructor made sure everyone knows how to perform skills.
- Maintenance worker, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The whole course was very helpful. This course was well-needed.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
I thought the low pressure approach to the course was a better one since it can be intimidating.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Loved the teacher! She made me understand things very well and gave useful, interesting tips.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks—communicated well. I liked it when someone tells it like it is.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Well taught with good baseline information.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
Instructor very knowledgeable. Clear and precise.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Brenda did an excellent job in teaching the class. Very professional.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant