Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Overall, excellent learning environment and instruction.
- Physician, ACLS Renewal Participant
Refresher course. Lots has changed since I last took it. I'm glad I did! Both Nikki & Adam were very knowledgeable and helpful. Good job!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Information presented very well.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
All very informative and first time in course so many of these more extreme situations and interventions are unfamiliar.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very easy to follow and understand. Great insight on the subject.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great job! Much better than my previous ACLS course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Nikki was a very good instructor. Everything was explained thoroughly. She demonstrated very well.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks much. Thanks for the explanations on why we are doing what we do, i.e. abdominal thrusts, chest compressions, etc.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very nice equipment. Everything worked, clean, and well taken-care of!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
All was a great review and a lot of great information was presented. Presentation was very interesting!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Thanks! CPR made simple!
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was awesome—very knowledgeable.
- DC, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I am staff at several hospitals; however I choose to take this class through APHE because I learn more and can apply what I learn clinically. After all these years, finally a re-certification that is enjoyable!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant