Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Oct 27, 2020 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
and 0 more days
Convenient & comfortable to complete in our office with the team. Thanks!
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS participant
The instructor was very pleasant and professional. He kept the course/class interesting. I would recommend him and this class.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Loved not having the stressful area and situations.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructor clearly knew his stuff. Good scenarios and feedback. I’m a visual/interactive learner—liked the charts.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent comments and discussion during course. Loved all the questions—helps you think critically about what you are doing. Extremely convenient.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very well-taught and learned a lot of new and possible future protocols for ACLS.
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Recommended by doctors and nurses. Thanks! Definitely refer others and come back for more education.
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very nice equipment. Everything worked, clean, and well taken-care of!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great instructor—loved the friendly and informed atmosphere. Loved the course!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
This course was incredibly helpful and useful. The instructor was very helpful with correcting us and helping with the proper form!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant