Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Oct 27, 2020 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
and 0 more days
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Course was conducted very professionally; learned some new information. Thanks!
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
All very informative and first time in course so many of these more extreme situations and interventions are unfamiliar.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
I was very satisfied with the course and instructor. She was very organized and very thorough. Very willing to take time for questions and make sure everyone understood. Thank you!
- Physician, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam has an amazing ability to break down complex information and teach it to others in a meaningful way. He is the best of the best instructors.
- Nurse Practitioner, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Nikki was a very good instructor. Everything was explained thoroughly. She demonstrated very well.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks much. Thanks for the explanations on why we are doing what we do, i.e. abdominal thrusts, chest compressions, etc.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great course—to the point—easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was well recommended by other participants.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructors had an easy and understandable style, lots of reviewing which was helpful. And she was friendly and personable.
- PA, ECG Course Participant
I was very pleased with this course and found it more helpful then the courses I recieved during pharmacy school.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant