Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
Very convenient and knowledgeable teaching!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I just wanted to say thank you for the time Adam spent with us and the knowledge he shared. So much has changed since I last taught CPR and I walked away with a dangerously large amount of new knowledge. It was nice to be in a class that was actually enjoyable and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks again!
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well informed and professional manner shown by instructor, answered all questions well.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was very nice and made everyone feel very comfortable. Learned a lot.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam is a very good instructor. Very knowledgeable.
- Elementary school teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam is a very good teacher and easy to talk to.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor very personable and friendly.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class. kept my attention - a lot of good information.
- MD, PALS Renewal Participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructors spoke clearly and effectively made application of the skills presented. Easy.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant