Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
I thoroughly enjoyed this class! Thank you! You are wonderful at your job!
- Physical Therapist, ACLS Recognition Participant
Took class because I sedate patients at work. Thought class was fun and valuable. Delivery was well done. Class was fun and you made everyone feel very comfortable. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Very enjoyable, better than refresher, and great learning tool! I found it all beneficial!
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Very easy to follow and understand. Great insight on the subject.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Awesome job, Adam. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I like that Adam realized and took into account that everyone came from different backgrounds. Not all of us have cardiac or CCU experience. Thanks! Learned a lot!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent comments and discussion during course. Loved all the questions—helps you think critically about what you are doing. Extremely convenient.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Able to quickly enroll. Thank you!
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Better than any CPR course I have ever taken—to the point!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This was awesome. Learned a lot in a great environment.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Great course! Highlighted the important points and made ACLS more accessible to perform.
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant