Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam is excellent! Huge asset to your class.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Took class because I sedate patients at work. Thought class was fun and valuable. Delivery was well done. Class was fun and you made everyone feel very comfortable. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
All very informative and first time in course so many of these more extreme situations and interventions are unfamiliar.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very convenient and knowledgeable teaching!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Learned a lot of useful information and I would feel very confident if I had to use these skills in the field.
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very good instruction!
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Loved the teacher! She made me understand things very well and gave useful, interesting tips.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Now I’m glad I’ve taken this course, and I realize that it’s helpful for all walks of life. Thanks for the info.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Thanks so much for the interesting class! I was nervous to take it since I don't have any RN experience yet, but everyone was very friendly and helpful so I was no longer intimidated. Great material, the simple and straightforward way it was presented really made a difference!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Wendy explained cpr clearly and made the course easy to remember.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant