Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
I really enjoyed this class. I'm not going to say that I can save a life, but now I can put forth an effort to try.
- Municipal Fleet Mechanic, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Awesome job, Adam. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I really enjoyed this class. I thought it was very well done. The instructors were credible and presented themselves and the material well.
- Paramedic, AMLS Provider participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam’s way of teaching makes the information more memorable and fun.
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider participant
Excellent class. No changes needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Well Done! I am confident in my skills. The course was effective and enjoyable.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was a very informative and hands-on class. Instructions were clear and will be helpful.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructor was awesome—very knowledgeable.
- DC, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Brenda was wonderful! Very informative and knew the material well. Great instructor.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant