Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Excellent delivery, presentation of materials, and information.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Overall, it was a good class—thanks!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam made the class ‘fun’ instead of drawn out and boring. It was helpful hearing ‘true’ stories of when CPR was used. Being a paramedic made him much more credible.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
[Instructor] Very willing to answer questions, never made you feel less of a person for asking.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good information, delivered clearly. Thanks!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you for making it interesting and adding humor.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam made the course enjoyable and easier to learn.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant