Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Excellent delivery, presentation of materials, and information.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Very easy to follow and understand. Great insight on the subject.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
As usual, great insight and review. Very good teaching style.
- RN/Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very important information for knowledge. It will be of great value in my job.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Instructor clearly knew his stuff. Good scenarios and feedback. I’m a visual/interactive learner—liked the charts.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I was very satisfied with the course and instructor. She was very organized and very thorough. Very willing to take time for questions and make sure everyone understood. Thank you!
- Physician, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Learned a lot of useful information and I would feel very confident if I had to use these skills in the field.
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Instructor knows material and procedures very well.
- Phy Ed teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I enjoyed the instructor; repeating things twice helped in remembering things easier.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructors had an easy and understandable style, lots of reviewing which was helpful. And she was friendly and personable.
- PA, ECG Course Participant