Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Mar 09, 2021 06:00 pm - 10:00 pm
and 1 more days
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Helpful part of program was mostly everything! A lot of info that you forget, a lot of refreshing of memory.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very easy to register on short notice. Very accommodating.
- Pediatrician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam is very knowledgeable and professional—thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Class was very helpful and very easy to enroll. Will definitely use this class for my NRP (Neonatal CPR Course). Liked that so many classes are available, frequently, and locally. Thanks! I would not have gotten my renewal on time without you.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Enjoyed course. Instructor made it fun and it was easier to comprehend. The instructor made the hands-on seem more practical than courses I have taken before.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This course was very helpful and informative. The instructor was personable and good at answering questions. Great job! Thank you!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very useful information effectively taught and clearly presented.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good background information on CPR. Instructor was very knowledgeable about the different and new techniques and gave good examples.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent class, you kept it interesting, allowed side stories, but kept it moving. Thanks!
- Army Healthcare Specialist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant