Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
The instructor made this class easy to understand; very quiet and relaxed environment great for learning. Great explanation of science and why we do what we do—Great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Enjoyed his sense of humor.
- Oncologist, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
The instructor was very thorough—she is a very good teacher!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great attentive instructor.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The added info during the video from instructor was very helpful and interesting.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Very relatable and practical information. Good presenter.
- High school principal, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Adam and Nicole are very knowledgeable. I learned a lot & made to feel comfortable during session. Had fun while learning. Would reccomend to any one needing to take class.
- Respiratory Therapist, PALS Renewal Participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant