Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Overall, it was a great experience. I feel I learned a lot.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks much. Thanks for the explanations on why we are doing what we do, i.e. abdominal thrusts, chest compressions, etc.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Class was very enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Thank you for making it interesting and adding humor.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I liked that the instructor critiqued us while we were doing it—instead of lining up and ‘passing.’ I wasn’t as nervous and felt I did better.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was personable, funny, and made a long, late-in-the-day class not horrible. Thanks!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Convenient location; instructor was very informative, knowledgeable, and made us comfortable with CPR.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructors had an easy and understandable style, lots of reviewing which was helpful. And she was friendly and personable.
- PA, ECG Course Participant
Wendy explained cpr clearly and made the course easy to remember.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant