Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very enjoyable, thanks!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was awesome—very knowledgeable.
- DC, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor very knowledgeable. Clear and precise.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
This was awesome. Learned a lot in a great environment.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
I learned a lot of helpful techniques that I may need in life. Now with this teaching I can save a life.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Great class. kept my attention - a lot of good information.
- MD, PALS Renewal Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Great job teaching, answered peoples questions with ease. Very friendly and nice.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Very pleased with this course.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant