Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Refresher course. Lots has changed since I last took it. I'm glad I did! Both Nikki & Adam were very knowledgeable and helpful. Good job!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thanks for the lunches and laughs and comfortable surroundings.
- EMT Advanced, AMLS Participant
All of it tonight was very good. I needed to refresh on this stuff. Very good instructors.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Good instructor, keeps me awake!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I really enjoyed this class. It was educational, fun, and inexpensive. Thanks!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructor knowledgeable and personable.
- Athletic Trainer, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent instructor—really enjoyed it!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant