Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Adam, you made it fun. I learned new things. I got it! Thanks!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Very hands-on. Good reinforcement and practice and observation and highlighting of points.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Over the years (many) I’ve taken ACLS. This course seems the most relaxed and yet informative and less stressful course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
Information presented very well.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Material well-summarize with key teaching point identified—excellent!
- Emergency Medicine Physician, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class! Didn’t just tell us what we needed to know—talked to us, not at us.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Great instructor! I learned a lot!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you, Adam!
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Instructor was great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Instructor very knowledgeable. Clear and precise.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant