Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Adam is excellent! Huge asset to your class.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Adam was fantastic. I will call him for future trainings!
- Group Home Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Participant
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
As usual, great insight and review. Very good teaching style.
- RN/Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Like how its taught at a comfortable setting—makes it easier to learn and enjoyable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Nikki was great! She delivered extremely valuable information that I was unaware of in other CPR courses. I really enjoyed the class.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam did a great job of explaining material in several different ways so we could best understand. This is my fourth ACLS class and the best one yet.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very funny! Made it fun!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
This course was great. Adam was very knowledgeable and made things fun and interesting. I really liked the CPR background.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant