Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Much better than past dry courses.
- Dental Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I really enjoyed this class. I'm not going to say that I can save a life, but now I can put forth an effort to try.
- Municipal Fleet Mechanic, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thank you for being patient and encouraging us. You made this a really great learning experience.
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Great instructors! Gave good insight into what actually happens in real life scenarios.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very good course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Enjoyed course. Instructor made it fun and it was easier to comprehend. The instructor made the hands-on seem more practical than courses I have taken before.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor has calmness, fun, good approach, and environment to make it easier to learn.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
He was funny and made it easy—thanks!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Thank you Nikki very much for clear simple review and instruction. I was at first nervous about the class.
- NP Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant