Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
I learned more than I ever have before at a CPR course. It was helpful to start with compressions and add to that. I also thought the filmstrip was helpful to see and watch as you practiced.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam is thorough and entertaining. Course moved along, but not rushed. Instructor made sure everyone knows how to perform skills.
- Maintenance worker, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Great course—fun practicals.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
I was very satisfied with the course and instructor. She was very organized and very thorough. Very willing to take time for questions and make sure everyone understood. Thank you!
- Physician, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
I have taken this course 3 times before from other instructors, but I feel like information can get overwhelming. This course really focused on the most important parts, and I feel like I learned something.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Material well-summarized with key teaching points identified—excellent!
- RRT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was excellent. He took time to explain and answer questions.
- Pharmacist, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very useful information effectively taught and clearly presented.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant