Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Good practice time, very helpful knowledge!!
- Attorney, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great instructor, explanation of concepts were great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
The whole course was very helpful. This course was well-needed.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very good class—simple to remember when under stress.
- Public Health RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Department requirement—much better program than [others]—less stressful, easier to learn. Retained more info!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Excellent instructor! She provided clear instructions—pleasant & qualified.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent lecture, excellent speakers. Perfect!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
I was so comfortable and able to feel confident. Adam was wonderful. I never felt like I couldn’t ask a question, even if it seemed dumb.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant