Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Need recert for my job as an EMT Basic, Awesome Instructor.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Helpful part of program was mostly everything! A lot of info that you forget, a lot of refreshing of memory.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Highly recommend—Adam does a great job speaking concisely regarding ACLS protocol.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Best CPR course I have taken.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam did a great job of explaining material in several different ways so we could best understand. This is my fourth ACLS class and the best one yet.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Thanks—communicated well. I liked it when someone tells it like it is.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Well taught with good baseline information.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
This course was incredibly helpful and useful. The instructor was very helpful with correcting us and helping with the proper form!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent class, you kept it interesting, allowed side stories, but kept it moving. Thanks!
- Army Healthcare Specialist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
The instructor was very good. She was very knowledgeable.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Was taught what was relevant and what I needed to know while working in a rural er.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant