Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Instructor was excellent! Made it entertaining and fun and kept our attention. Good sense of humor and charisma. I learned a lot!
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Enjoyed the casual teaching style. Nice to work in “teams”—no long waits to perform the skills. Thanks!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Instructor was great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
- Public Works employee, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very informative and to the point.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very funny! Made it fun!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Thanks for the pizza! See you at ACLS.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor very personable and friendly.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant