Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Very enjoyable, better than refresher, and great learning tool! I found it all beneficial!
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
I drove 60 miles one way for this class—Adam must be doing something right!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor very knowledgeable/personable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very nice equipment. Everything worked, clean, and well taken-care of!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Communicated very well with good personal experience. The instructors were credible.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Well Done! I am confident in my skills. The course was effective and enjoyable.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
I was very pleased with this course and found it more helpful then the courses I recieved during pharmacy school.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant