Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Over the years (many) I’ve taken ACLS. This course seems the most relaxed and yet informative and less stressful course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Excellent explanations given, good interaction with students.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great class! Didn’t just tell us what we needed to know—talked to us, not at us.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Nikki was great! She was very informative & friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good information, delivered clearly. Thanks!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very funny! Made it fun!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Thanks for the pizza! See you at ACLS.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
This was my first time taking ACLS, and I learned a lot! Thank you, Adam!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
Great course! Highlighted the important points and made ACLS more accessible to perform.
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant