Thank you for visiting!
In Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa,
We Are Proud Providers of:
American Heart Association (AHA) certification classes,
AHA Skills Sessions (Available ON-DEMAND at our DELAFIELD, MADISON & WAUWATOSA, WI offices)
Wisconsin DHS-approved CBRF certification,
Trauma & Emergency Medical Service (EMS) continuing education courses, &
3 lead & 12 lead Electrocardiogram (ECG) training.
Group classes available for any course that we offer.
We will travel to you at no additional cost.
Call us today at 262-233-0133
or Register Now
BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR)
Heartsaver® First Aid, CPR AED, Bloodborne Pathogens
Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Resuscitation, & Stabilization (PEARS)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
ACLS for Experienced Providers (ACLS-EP)
Emergency Nurses Association® Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
American Academy of Pediatrics® (AAP) Pediatric Education for Prehospital Providers (PEPP)
National Association of EMTs® (NAEMT)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- Geriatric Emergencies for Emergency Medical Services (GEMS)
Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO3)
3 Lead ECG Interpretation
12 Lead ECG Intrepretation
Heartsaver CPR AED and/or First Aid Skills Test
AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR) Skills Test
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Skills Test
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Skills Test
Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)-approved Instructors:
- Standard Precautions
- First Aid & Choking
- Fire Safety
- Medication Administration
All of it tonight was very good. I needed to refresh on this stuff. Very good instructors.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great way of presenting material.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
It was easy to find out about class and was offered sooner than any other.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Very professional, informative, and easy to talk to. Answered all questions asked. It was a very good course.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent presentation and instructor!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very clear and understood.
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Good approach. Kept it moving along so I didn’t get bored.
- Organ Procurement Coordinator, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Adam was very engaging and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the class.
- APNP, PALS Participant