Advanced Professional Healthcare Education LLC
American Heart Association Authorized Training Center
The Premier Source for Healthcare Education
In Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa,
CPR AED First Aid
BLS ACLS PALS NRP
Classes or Skills Sessions
Wisconsin CBRF Certification
EMS Continuing Education
Group classes available for any course that we offer
We will travel to you at no additional cost
Call us today at 262-233-0133 or Register Now
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
ACLS for Experienced Providers (ACLS-EP)
Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Resuscitation, & Stabilization (PEARS)
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online + Skills Test
AHA HeartCode® BLS + Skills Test
AHA HeartCode® ACLS + Skills Test
AHA HeartCode® PALS + Skills Test
PALS or PEARS Instructor
Emergency Nurses Association® Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
National Association of EMTs® (NAEMT)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- Geriatric Emergencies for Emergency Medical Services (GEMS)
3 Lead ECG Interpretation
12 Lead ECG Interpretation
Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)-approved Instructors:
- Standard Precautions
- First Aid & Choking
- Fire Safety
- Medication Administration
Very low pressure situation; felt comfortable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Instructor was very knowledgeable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
All very informative and first time in course so many of these more extreme situations and interventions are unfamiliar.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very important information for knowledge. It will be of great value in my job.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
It was easy to find out about class and was offered sooner than any other.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Very convenient and knowledgeable teaching!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Nikki is very good—knows her stuff and communicates well!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very clear and understood.
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam is a very good instructor. Very knowledgeable.
- Elementary school teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very useful information effectively taught and clearly presented.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This was my first time taking ACLS, and I learned a lot! Thank you, Adam!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Brenda did an excellent job in teaching the class. Very professional.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Instructors spoke clearly and effectively made application of the skills presented. Easy.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant