You also agree that we may provide all legal communications and notices to you electronically by posting them on our website or, at our election, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered at our website. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications from us electronically by contacting us directly.
Use of Site
You agree that:
(1) You will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken when you register.
(2) If you are using a credit card, please enter information accurately according to credit card company records.
(3) Any materials being ordered are sent or shipped to the contact information provided during checkout and after payment in full has been received.
(4) If you do not pay online at time of registration, a cash payment will be expected on the day of the course. Failure to provide payment will result in ineligibility for the course.
(5) Seats for courses are reserved based on when payment is received, NOT when a participant registers online. Payment with a credit card at the time of registration is the only way to guarantee that a seat will be reserved for you.
(6) Most APHE courses require some movement and physical activity. Please dress accordingly. The on-site instructor reserves the right to dismiss any student deemed to be inappropriately dressed.
(7) All participants are expected to arrive on time for all course sessions. Any participant who arrives after the scheduled course start time will not be allowed to participate in the course, and course fees will be forfeit at that time. Any participant who does not attend his or her scheduled course will be considered a "no show" and course fees will be forfeit at that time. APHE does not issue refunds for courses missed or participants who arrive late for class.
(8) All sales are final. You may contact us to cancel your course; however, all fees paid are forfeited at that time, with no exceptions. APHE must plan appropriately for our courses, which are limited to a specific number of participants per instructor and for classrooms. Participants who do not attend or cancel have prevented another participant from attending the class. There are no returns or refunds for any materials.
(9) Failure to provide payment for a course taken will lead to late fees and interest. Failure to pay at the time of the course may lead to late fees, interest and/or the involvement of a collections agency.
(10) APHE and its instructors (based on our discretion) may dismiss a student at any time during or before a class if inappropriate conduct takes place. A student’s payments will not be refunded if dismissed.
Copyrighted Materials for Limited Use
Transfer of Title
The customer agrees that the shipping terms for all printed Products are FOB shipping point and ownership transfers to the customer upon shipment. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier (UPS). Delivery confirmation is utilized to verify that the product you ordered was successfully delivered to the address you provided. APHE cannot be held liable or responsible for items delivered to an address provided that is incorrect.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. REFERENCES AND LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF INDEPENDENT COMPANIES MAY APPEAR ON THE SITE. THESE REFERENCES AND LINKS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL APHE OR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR VENDORS, THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT APHE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU ORDER FROM VISTAPRINT OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY, OR INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL APHE BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR INAPPROPRIATE OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
Any comments, suggestions, proposals or other feedback (collectively "Feedback Information") provided to APHE in connection with the operation or content of this Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by APHE on a non-confidential basis. All such comments, suggestions, and other information shall become the exclusive property of APHE. By submitting any such information to APHE, you agree that you are transferring and assigning, at no charge, all of your right, title and interest in the information, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You agree that APHE shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
APHE is based in the City of Delafield, County of Waukesha, State of Wisconsin, United States of America. Issues related to the protection, infringement, or misuse of copyrighted materials and all other matters relating to your access to or use of this Site shall be governed by the copyright laws of the United States of America. Any legal action or proceeding relating to or arising from your access to or use of this Site shall be instituted in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, USA. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Waukesha County, Wisconsin, USA courts and agree that the venue in these courts is proper in any such legal action or proceeding.